remiCrystal has a simple goal: to have all your crucial reports automatically distributed and delivered on time, every time. This means elimination of manual report processing to save your resources and eliminate human error.
remiCrystal is an enterprise-ready report scheduler that is compatible with all versions of Crystal Reports, SQL Server Reporting Services reports, Excel Workbooks and SQL Query datasets. With its modern architecture, remiCrystal is fast, reliable, all while maintaining a small footprint.
remiCrystal includes advanced features such as data-driven report execution, Crystal Reports bursting, PDF merging and security and Excel files merging. It is a tool that will improve the delivery of critical reports in your organization from the moment you install it.
- Windows 7 SP1 or newer
- 4GB System Memory
- 200MB Free HDD Space
- For Crystal Reports Scheduling, Crystal Reports 11 R2 or newer
- For SSRS Reports Scheduling, Microsoft SQL Server Reporting Services 2005 or newer
- Local Administrator rights required for installation
- For Excel Reports, Microsoft Excel 2007 (32-bit) or newer
- Multi-core CPU at 2GHz or faster recommended
Get started with remiCrystal by downloading it now.
- Microsoft Word
- Microsoft Excel (xls + xlsx)
- Microsoft PowerPoint
- Plain Text
Automated Report Delivery
- Email (SMTP and MS Exchange)
- Disk and Network Locations
- Basic FTP
- Secure FTP
- On Prem SharePoint
- Office 365 SharePoint
- Custom Emails
- Copy File Operations
- Delete File Operations
- Run Database Querries
- Run External Applications
From order confirmations (1500 emails daily), track & trace (500 daily) for our customers, but not at least, even printing barcoded stickers (60 daily) on our customers printers (@ their location) and that 7 days a week, without remiWare it wouldn’t be so easyTom van den Berg – De Winter Logistics
If you would like to download remiCrystal but would rather not leave your contact details, we understand. Click here to download the installer.
By downloading remicrystal, you are agreeing to our end-user license agreement
To uninstall remiCrystal, please follow these steps:
- Go to the Windows Control Panel
- Select “Programs and Features”
- Find and select remiCrystal from the list
- Press the “Uninstall” button and then follow the prompts.